We manufacture Liquid Oxygen Generator as per the latest technology & design of the Company ING. L. & A., Boshi, Italy. This technology has been proven all over the world for its working efficiency & trouble free operation. The air separation column of Boshi has state of the art distillation trays, special high efficiency exchangers condenser to get a high yield of Nitrogen by separation of Liquid Air, which results in very low pressure & low power consumption
Salient Features :
• Stainless Steel Air Separation Column (optional)
• Skid Mounted Version available
• Oversize Molecular Sieve Dryer
• Quick start for fast cooling
• Very simple to operate
• No raw material is required
Trouble free operation for years (German design)
• Easy availability of spare parts
• Low power consumption
• Production of oxygen & nitrogen simultaneously without use of bulky gas holders.
• Latest molecular sieve technology without recurring cost of chemicals
High Purity Oxygen Generators
We are manufacturers and suppliers of High Purity Oxygen gas generators. Our Oxygen Generators are being manufactured as per the latest technology & design of the Company ING. L&A., BOSCHI, ITALY. This technology is a revolution in technology and has been proven all over the world for its working efficiency & trouble free operation. Our R&D Department is one of the first in the WORLD to develop high purity oxygen generator from 97% - 99%.
Making use of pressure swing adsorbtion technology, adopting zeolite molecular sieves as adsorbent, under certain pressure, utilizing the different absorbability of N2 and O2 to surface of zeolite molecular sieve, with PLC controlling open and close of Pneumatic valves to achieve alternative circulation between Tower A and Tower B, adsorbing when pressure rises, desorbing when pressure drops, realizing oxygen and nitrogen separation.
After further purification process, medical oxygen with desired purity is obtained.
Refrigerant Dryer with Filter
Oxygen Buffer Tank
Technical Data :
Outlet Pressure: 0.5 Mpa (5 Bar)
Normal Operating Pressure: 0.4-0.5 Mpa (4-5 Bar)
Flow Rate: 6 m3/hr to 40 m3/hr
High Oxygen Purity 98% To 99 % Suitable For Medical & Industrial Use:
These compact and highly reliable plants were initially designed for remote installation, military applications and can also be installed onboard ships, islands and on mobile trailers. These are very suitable for captive users and dealers of oxygen who want to fill oxygen in cylinders without any headaches.
Salient features of High purity Oxygen generators:
All systems are designed for un-attended operation and automatic Oxygen demand adjustment.
Lower Space Requirement and Short installation period
The design and Instrumentation makes the plant size very compact, assembly on skids, prefabricated and supplied from factory. Installation is very easy and convenient.
Start-up time is about 30 minutes to get desired Oxygen purity. So these units can be switched ON & OFF as per Oxygen demand changes.
Very reliable for continuous and steady operation with constant Oxygen purity. Plant availability time is better than 99% always.
Molecular Sieves Life
Expected Molecular sieves life is more than 10-years i.e. whole life time of Oxygen plant. So no replacement costs.
• Low investment and energy consumption
• Simple operation and maintenance
Oxygen Filling Booster for filling cylinder:
The Booster operates on the differential piston area principle. A large area piston drives at low air pressures, drives a small area compression piston which converts input gas to higher pressure. The output gas or discharged pressure is determined by the ratio between the area of the drive piston and the operating air pressure and the available pre-charge pressure supply.
The function of the pre-charge pressure is to charge the high pressure cylinder inside the booster with gas , reducing the time need to reach high pressures
PSA Nitrogen generators:
We manufacture PSA nitrogen plants as per the latest technology & design of the Company ING. L&A., BOSCHI, ITALY. This technology has been proven all over the world for its working efficiency & trouble free operation.
Each gas has a characteristics adsorption rate that when adsorbed by carbon molecular sieve. CMS has large surface area containing volume of micro pores and passage ways. Oxygen has a higher adsorption rate than nitrogen .When compressed air enters CMS, nitrogen molecules are able to pass through this large surface .and oxygen molecules are adsorbed to the surface area.
What is Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) ?
• A technology used to generate non-cryogenic (gaseous) Nitrogen on-site.
• Carbon Molecular Sieve (CMS) adsorbs Oxygen and water vapor molecules under high pressure - while allowing Nitrogen to pass through.
• Skid - mounted units can supply up to 75,000SCFH of continuous Nitrogen Products.
1. Ferrous metallurgy: For electric furnace steel making ,blast furnace iron making, cupola oxygen blasting and heating and cutting, etc
2. Non-ferrous metal refinery: It can improve productivity and reduce energy cost, also protect our environment.
3. Water process: For oxygen aeration active mud processes, reaeration of surface water. fishes breed aquatics, industrial oxidation process, humid oxygenation.
4. Others: Chemical industry production, solid garbage burning, concrete production, glass manufacturing, medical oxygen, etc.
Contact- International Sales Team
Okhla Industrial Area , New Delhi INDIA-110020
(PLEASE SEND US EMAIL FOR FURTHER DETAILS)
Email : email@example.com